In today's episode we speak with the Founding Partners of Quantor Capital; Julio Cacho, PH.D. and Juan Carlos Herrera.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why do many people make bad investment decisions?
- How can investors that are early in their careers obtain the best outcome for themselves?
- What is the efficient market hypothesis?
- Is there a scientific way to invest?
- What are some of the pros and cons of private vs public investments? Private equity vs public equity etc.
Thanks again to the Financial Clarity Blog, our amazing clients, and the whole team at The Finity Group.
For more financial planning tips from Corey and Rachelle, find them on
Follow Finity Group On Social Media!
Discussions in this show should not be construed as specific recommendations, legal, or investment advice. Always consult with your investment professional before making important investment decisions—advisory services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Securities are offered a registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Finity Group and Cambridge are not affiliated.