Happy Holidays to all our listeners! This short episode highlights a few tips for not breaking the bank over the holidays and making the most of your time with loved ones. Scroll down for the audio only version.
Tips for our listeners:
- Young kids do not need extravagant presents, or even a lot of them! They love whatever they get (and in the case of Corey’s brother, even just an empty box as a child).
- Plan ahead with your holiday shopping and you can be more thoughtful as well as spreading your costs over the year.
- Some people don’t want or need presents! Think about giving the gift of your time or sharing an experience with them.
- Don’t be tricked by sales and gimmicks! You are spending money, not just ‘saving’ money when buying things on sale.
- Gift exchanges and group gifts can be great options. Less is more sometimes!
Wishing you all a joyous, low-stress, holiday season!
Discussions in this show should not be construed as specific recommendations, legal, or investment advice. Always consult with your investment professional before making important investment decisions. Advisory services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Finity Group and Cambridge are not affiliated.